25 days ago
Senior QA Engineer (Automation) - Permanent - Hybrid / Galway
Our Financial Services Client is looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience working as a QA Engineer with Automation Experience.
What you will be doing
- Crafting, developing, maintaining, and solving automated suites of tests to assess product quality and release readiness.
- You will be capable of building an end-to-end test strategy, determining exit criteria, giving to our automation roadmap and having strong awareness of our audit compliance dedications.
- Working with your team to derive release testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Reproducing, debugging, and isolating problems and verifying fixes
What skills you need
- Experience with test automation using jUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Rest Assured
- Proven test automation experience using JS frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma, Karate, JEST, protractor is a plus
- Incorporate and streamline test automation into build CI/CD pipelines and quality gates
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle and are familiar with Agile Ceremonies
- Work experience in brokerage platforms is nice to have
- Working with Cloud services – AWS, Azure and others a plus
What’s on Offer
- A Permanent Role
- Competitve Salary and Package including Bonus, Healthcare and Pension.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Beth Hoare on +353 1 4744600.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere