BBQAS Cork 23
28 days ago
About Your New Employer
- World leading Biopharma company, currently ranked in the Top 5 Biopharma companies globally.
- In Ireland, our client has been recognised as the Pharma Industry Company of the Year and is listed in the top 3 Best Large Workplaces in Ireland.
- You will be based in a state-of-the-art site which is a strategic facility in the global network.
About Your New Job
- The QA Specialist will be tasked with reviewing all documentation associated with batch release to ensure GMP compliance.
- You will be reviewing and investigating complaints.
- You will be tasked with the follow-up of the necessary corrective actions & preventative actions implemented in consequence of a quality failure.
- The QA Specialist will be performing investigations, and ensuring a follow-up, following discrepancy, failures and external complaints.
- Participate in KPI meetings to assist the batch release process.
- Reviewing the GMP documentation eg, SOPs, reports, methods, specifications, validation protocols, quality contracts etc.
- The QA Specialist will be tasked with carrying out inspections, investigations, and taking of samples where appropriate, in order to monitor factors which may affect product quality.
What Skills You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in technical or scientific area (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Microbiology, or Engineering) or equivalent industry experience (at least 3 years) with sufficient exposure to pharmaceutical, medical device, or combination product related industries a significant advantage.
- Ideally, you would have a technical background and understanding of the audit process and knowledge of worldwide requirements related to GMP regulations for quality systems and compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
What’s on Offer
- Permanent position with a competitive salary.
- Annual Bonus.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Ben Byrne on +353 1 4744688.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.