353 91 455 300
30 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client believes in continuous learning and development to offer the most professional and results driven service. A team of wealth advisors with a passion to help clients get on in their financial life.
About Your New Job
- Present financial plans to clients, effectively communicating complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Monitor clients' financial progress, reassessing and adjusting plans as necessary to reflect changes in goals, circumstances, or market conditions.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their short-term and long-term financial goals, risk tolerance, and investment preferences.
What Skills You Need
- Certified Financial Planner® CFP designation is ideal but not essential. QFA status is a minimum requirement with a supporting 3rd level degree.
- Proven experience as a Financial Planner or similar role, preferably in a financial services firm, bank, or wealth management company.
- In-depth knowledge of financial planning concepts, investment products, and wealth management strategies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate financial concepts to clients of varying levels of financial literacy.
- Proficiency in financial planning software and tools.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Nick Sweeney on +353 91 455300 Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere