Looking for a Temp Job?
Sigmar Recruitment have a range of temporary, contract, part-time and flexible hours jobs across many sectors.
Why be a Sigmar Temp?
- Temping is a great way to re-enter the workforce after a career break
- Temping enables you to gain valuable experience in a new industry, position or company
- Temping offers you unbeatable flexibility to suit your personal life
- Temping provides a vital revenue stream while you are looking for your next permanent position
- Temping is a great way to get your foot in the door to expand your network opportunities
Why be a Sigmar Temp?
Looking for temp and contract work? Sigmar Recruitment have a range of temporary, contract, part-time and flexible hours jobs across many sectors.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Personalised one to one service.
- Variety of assignments.
- Weekly pay, paid directly into your bank account.
- Holiday pay.
- Bank holiday pay when applicable.
How to Register with Sigmar Recruitment?
To register yourself as a temp, you must arrange an interview with one of our consultants. To do this, send an email with an up to date CV to email@example.com or call our team on (01) 4744600.
If we are successful in securing a temporary assignment for you, we will need to obtain the following:
- Certificate of birth, passport or driver’s license.
- Personal Public Service (PPS) Number.
- Bank details – Name, Address, Account Number, Sort code
- References if available
- All requirements are verified before commencing work.
Temping with Sigmar Recruitment
- Unless otherwise stated smart business attire is required for all assignments.
Health & Safety at Work
- In the case of an accident at work, please report the accident before you leave the premises.
- Inform Sigmar Recruitment.
- Sigmar Recruitment aim to accommodate your specific requirements regarding preferred location, hours, type of position etc, however we cannot always guarantee that we can provide you with work or give you first choice! Be punctual – in the event of a delay inform Sigmar Recruitment by 9.00am.
- If you cannot undertake an assignment please inform Sigmar Recruitment. To prevent unnecessary home calling Sigmar Recruitment would advise its members to inform their Consultant of their weekly availability.
- If a company cancels your assignment at short notice, we will contact you immediately and make every effort to find you a new assignment – please ensure that you are contactable at all times.
- One no show will result in the candidate being removed from our database.
- Please ensure that your Timesheets are written clearly in black ink with all sections completed including date, breaks taken etc, and all hours totalled.
- Use a separate timesheet for each new assignment.
- It is your responsibility to ensure timesheets are signed by the relevant supervisor in your company and have the company name, address and week ending date. We cannot process unsigned or incomplete timesheets.
- Sigmar Recruitment’s system of payment is to fund your bank account each Thursday a week in arrears provided timesheets are submitted to us by close of business on the previous Friday.
- All new candidates must provide Sigmar Recruitment with their most recent P45 on commencement of your assignment. In the absence of a P45 your PPS number must be provided, otherwise Emergency Tax will be deducted from your pay.
- If you do not have a current P45, you must request a Tax Free Allowance Certificate from the Tax office based at 14-15 O’Connell St Upper, Dublin 1. Tel: 1890 333 425. This takes 2-3 weeks before issue. You will be asked for the Employer Registration Number which is 63732520 and the Employer Unit Number which is 959. You will also need to quote your PPS number.
Holiday and Bank Holiday Pay
- We are pleased to inform you that your holiday entitlement is 8% of basic hours worked.
- You are entitled to Bank Holiday pay provided you have worked 40 hours during the 5 weeks ending on the day before that public holiday.
- For holiday pay, please notify your consultant on Friday morning of any holiday pay required and indicate this on your timesheet.
- Sick leave is unpaid. You must contact your Consultant on the first morning of your absence before 9.00am and we will advise you from there. Do not contact the client directly as we need to establish if a replacement is required.
Getting the most from your recruitment agency
- Consider what areas of work you feel you most enjoy such as Reception, Administration, Customer Service, etc.
- Maintain close contact with the Recruitment Consultant and keep your details up to date such as your telephone number and address.
- Provide feedback to the Consultant as to how interviews went and whether you are still interested in the position. Keep the Consultant abreast of other developments in your job hunting – they may be able to give you valuable advice in confidence.
- Ask the Consultant to provide the website address of the company you are interviewing for to provide you with invaluable information on the company.
Looking for temporary work? Get in touch
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org