Responsible for the portfolio of Singleview-based Solutions from concept to sunset. Develops and communicates the Solution vision and roadmap including strategy, ideation, releases, features and go-to-market. Gathers data on new Solution ideas and evaluates them for market and financial potential. Works with Solution development on new Solutions and current Solution enhancements. Identifies and works with partners to facilitate the inclusion of 3rd party products or applications into Solutions as appropriate. Works with Sales and other internal stakeholders to design demos and other sales collateral as well as ensuring correct Solution positioning in the market. Manages and reports on the overall Solution P&L.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand and monitor market and customer need to identify opportunities for Solutions and create execution plans to capitalize on them.
- Manage partner relationships and establish the legal and commercial frameworks required to incorporate 3rd party products or applications into new or existing Solutions.
- Work with Partners as well as the company’s Sales, Marketing and Finance to develop pricing strategies and strategic go-to-market approaches for Solutions.
- Document and prioritize requirements; refine the Solution backlog and release schedule
- Co-ordinate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams within and outside of the Singleview practice including R&D and Product Management
- Devise and manage Solution sales collateral
- Co-operate with non-Singleview Solution groups to maximize cross-product leverage and ensure overall alignment and consistency of approach
- Manage and report on the overall P&L and key initiatives associated with the Solution portfolio
- Overall management of the Solution lifecycle
- This job requires domestic and/or international travel (as needed).
- Incumbent is accountable for professional working behavior to include; building and maintaining constructive working relationships, implementing proactive and concise communication, acting as a resource to colleagues, and engaging in collaborative thinking and problem solving while demonstrating the company’s core competencies and values.
(Education, training and/or certifications typically required to successfully perform the job.)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent expected
To apply for this position please contact Catriona Coogan at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent