Reporting to the Product Quality Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading Black Belt projects and contributing to the development of the company’s Six Sigma initiative.
Key duties will include:
- To assist with developing strategy and set goals for the company’s Six Sigma initiative
- To co-ordinate the activities of assigned Six Sigma teams and provide mentoring where required
- To monitor projects and ensure on-going, adequate progress
- To identify key improvement opportunities and challenge current thinking though Six Sigma philosophies
- To liaise regularly with departmental managers
- To co-ordinate, organize and monitor company-wide lean activities
- To develop procedures and ensure that these are followed and adequate records maintained
- To keep abreast of changes and innovations in Six Sigma and report same to manager
- To identify Six Sigma training needs and assist with the implementation of associated training
- Honors degree in relevant engineering discipline and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A relevant Six Sigma Black Belt qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of identifying and implementing six sigma initiatives
- Experience in high volume Manufacturing would be an advantage
- Understanding of Kepner Tregoe and/ or Shainin methodology
- This role involves an element of foreign travel
The Company offers competitive salary and benefits package and is committed to the provision of training, development and promotion opportunities. A comprehensive Induction programme is also available to all our new employees.
Please note that all successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
To apply for this position please contact Sarah Williams at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455301 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent