Our client is a leading provider of financial services, asset management and wealth management are seeking to hire a Transfer Agency Administrator for their office in Dublin. This is a wonderful opportunity to develop a career in an established company with career prospects.
- Monitor daily investor bank account activity and resolve any break item timely;
- Experience with calculations and review of incentive fees (equalization and series accounting);
- Provide training for more junior members of the team where appropriate;
- Perform process review checks as required
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with fund documentation requirements
You will have;
18 months+ experience in Transfer Agency with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds;
Knowledge of NTAS / Investier or similar TA system;
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
Strong oral and written communication skills – fluency in English essential for both
If interested in the above role, call Genevieve on 01 4744683 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.