Senior Solutions Architect
My client is looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join their team. You will be responsible for designing system solutions to meet the requirements of the business and align with IT strategy and architecture. As a Senior Solution Architect, you will frequently work on complex and high-profile projects, liaise closely with Enterprise Architects to help develop enterprise solutions and continually look to improve ways of working.
- Working on projects to shape solution options, providing appropriate challenge to stakeholders and influencing strategic direction to ensure that the solutions designed are architecturally aligned, bring value to the organisation and meet business needs;
- Develop solution designs and supporting technical design documentation in compliance with architectural strategies (vison and roadmap) and principles
- Ensure that solutions adhere to agreed policies and standards in the areas of security, infrastructure, services, delivery and quality assurance in order to ensure business solutions bring real value to the organisation;
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the specific business areas to which you are aligned
- Maintain relationships with Enterprise Architecture, Business Analysis and IT Delivery in order to influence decisions made in respect of approaches to and scoping of projects and to influence architectural direction in respect of roadmaps;
- Keep up to date with developments in the IT industry and banking sector in order to ensure that technical solutions are kept in line with industry standard. Promote awareness of new and emerging technologies among staff and business in order to influence decision-makers;
- Maintain a high level of business engagement to inspire confidence in IT as a trusted business partner;
- Support the Solution Architecture Manager in embedding a culture of continuous improvement in the Solution Architecture team by looking for and driving improvements to ‘ways of working’, processes, tools and techniques
- Provide relevant skills transfer, coaching and mentoring to team members to share expertise in your domain area and ensure that the necessary skills, competencies and knowledge are being.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and architecture preferably with a background in solution delivery
- Ability to produce concise, accurate solution designs to meet business problems;
- Significant experience of design and systems architecture;
- Significant experience of providing technical solutions to business problems;
- Experience of senior stakeholder engagement;
- Experience of people/team management;
- Good verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills;
- Good presentation skills including confidence working at all business levels
- Self-starter with the ability to show initiative and work without supervision.
For more info contact Eoin on 01 474 4613 or apply for this role online