My client a Cork based Pharma company require a Clinical Trial Scientist
Do you enjoy working as part or a problem solving collaborative team ?
Are you focused in healping patients access life saving treatments ?
This role could be for you. Some requirements ! ( Not exhaustive )
- Provides frontline clinical trial capabilities in support of clinical development.
- Responsible for ensuring sites meet requirements into clinical trials (CT's) & support activities.
- You will be central in obtaining CT authorisation & ethical approvals
- Central role in execution of the budget & contract & oversees inspection readiness.
- Confortable in record keeping i.e "Master File" and collaboration with colleagues.
- Ensures country specific regulatory & data privacy reqs are incorporated into submissions.
- You will have a basic understanding of legal & financial requirements
- Passionate about shared learning & "continious improvement".
What you will need !
- Passionate about patient health and expereince in a reglated setting.
- Related Technical Degree with at least 1 years experience in clinal trials.
- Expereince with Master data filing or a related GDP platform.
- A basic understanding of clinical trial development.
- Do you speak a second language ? Are you bilingual English-?
- Must enjoy working in a team. Project management skills.
Interested ? Don't delay..talk to me today please.