Sales Account Manager
Working with a leading supplier of supplier of safety clothing and equipment who are actively looking to recruit an ambitious Sales Representative to cover the Munster region to develop key potential clients in each of their target sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing development of the assigned territory. While maintaining existing large blue chip contracts, the role will allow for the ongoing development of new clients. This role has developed to become a key growth area for the company over the past few years.
• Identify high potential customer accounts and establishing relationships with contacts to enable successful business growth.
• Develop and grow new and existing accounts in the market.
• Achievement of sales targets
• Build and maintain strong working relationships
• Understand the needs current and potential customers
• Sales of company products and services to new and existing customer
• Complete proposals and quotations in a timely manner
• Exceed customers’ expectations
• Responding to and following up on all incoming sales enquiries to the closing of the sale
• Research and understand the market and related products
• Present the company’s product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face-to face.
• Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
• Proven track record of success in delivering sales objectives
• Good understanding of margin calculation and its impact on the business.
• 3 yrs field sales/account management experience
Competitive Salary plus commission, bonus and benefits.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.