My client a Cork based manufacturing facility urgently require a Research Chemist.
This is a permanet role with an excellent salary on offer.
Key duties will include ( but not limited to ) :
- You will provide scientific and technical leadership and direction to project teams.
- Meeting established timelines and departmental goals and objectives.
- You will actively manage & support cross functional projects & will work closely with stakeholders.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of analytical methodology in QC including :
- Method development, continuous improvement, validation/qualification, & transfer into and out of QC.
- Proficient and comfortable with Wet Chemistry techniques & separation sciences.
- Train and mentor junior staff on Development and QC processes including :
- Analytical techniques, practices, compliance, documentation, and data evaluation.
- Evaluate new cutting-edge technologies for product analysis.
- Focus on fast efficient and reliable methodologies that could be implemented in the QC lab.
- Ph.D in a relevant discipline essential.
- 3-5 Years experience. A mix of Post Doc and Industry work essential.
- Experience in designing, managing and performing research projects.
- Shown experience of leading scientific projects.
- Excellent problem solving capability and ability to document and communicate results.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
An immediate start is available.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or firstname.lastname@example.org