Do you have a passion for innovation ?
Are you actually interested in making a difference ?
If so the below role maybe for you. Key duties include :
- Fully accountable for EHS systems execution & development of such.
- Responsible for running the business utilizing the previous knowledge you gained.
- Support ownership within the direct group, is supported through 5S, Safety & CI systems.
- Ensure a consistently high quality product is produced on time in full.
- Fully responsible staffing plans and ensuring team optimization & the control of fixed costs.
- Lead & develop the team and ensure ongoing coaching and mentoring is provided.
- Fully accountable for performance management & carrying out performance reviews / CAPA's
- Ensure efficiency and targets are met.
- Responsible for training adherence & ensuring absence and overtime targets are met.
- Monitors compliance with company policies (e.g. with FDA, TUV, MDSAP etc).
- Positively interacts with internal & external customers at all times.
- Ensure a comprehensive program of continuous improvement (CI) in place.
- Passionate about quality, performance, efficiencies & cost reductions.(Kaizens, PRSM’s).
- Previous experience of leading & managing teams in a manufacturing setting is essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate personal leadership experience & employee engagement.
- Have excellent working knowledge of manufacturing and industry “best practice”.
- Strong interpersonal skills, & the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- An excellent communicator with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Honours level degree required (FETAC Level 8)
- 3-4 experience in management within a production environment.