- This will focus on maintaining the stop cycle, demand review and supply review while also acting as a forward thinker aiming to optimise manufacturing.
- Problem solve inventory issues and meet with supervisors to discuss scheduling issues and communicate on critical supply issues
- You will maintain, develop and manage the Master Production Scheduler for the business Unit.
- Run feasibility tests of MPS system and do risk reports on potential issues or bottlenecks.
- Maintain MRP system and drive S&OP planning for selected programs.
- Communicate production schedules to production and supporting departments.
- Work closely with other departments and functions to ensure planning and control process is supported and accurate set of BOMs are set.
- This will also mean making recomendations on material or production constraints which may have a knock on affect on production, inventory and customer service objectives.
- You will be the Supply Chain Lead for the S&OP process, leading weekly planning review meetings.
- There will be a need to support the business unit manager to assure KPIs are met and manage finished goods and work in progress inventory to meet agreed targets.
Education and Experience requirments
- 5 to 7 years experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment or multinational Supply Chain environement working on demand management, capacity planning and material planning.
- Strong working knowledge of oracle supply chain functionality.
- Third level degree and/or APICS Qualification
- Drive and ambition with an ability to movtivate and manage a team.
- Aim to continuously improve and apply lean supply chain techniques.
- Very analystical and very strong with Excel.
If interested in this or any other positions, please get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org or 091455305 for a confidential conversation about this and many other roles.