Product Manager role, Berlin (Germany), Permanent
- Set product capability priorities, ranging from functional to technical, to user experience.
- Define a product vision and strategy Develop strategies and plans for product delivery.
- Collaborate with agile development teams for sprint planning & product design.
- Collaborate with UX designers to create user experiences that are useful, usable and desirable. Collaborate with world-class engineers to deliver state-of-the-art digital capability Interact with business users to understand needs and business leads to understand strategy.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Ability to think strategically about technology
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as software design & development, user experience, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Fluent English
Product Manager role, Berlin, Permanent
If interested in a further discussion about this opportunity or just have some questions you'd want answered to help you decide if that's the role for you or not, feel free to contact our consultant Vlad on +353 1 474 4619 or hit Apply button!