Sigmar Recruitment have an urgent requirement for experienced Process Engineers to work with our market-leading client in Cork. This is a permanent role offering excellent salary and benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating processes and workflows to improve production output, minimise cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within production processes. You will also be involved in project delivery, continuous improvement and ensuring targets are met on time and on budget.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and improve on processes across all manufacturing streams
- Ensure manufacturing systems are reliable and safe whilst improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers
- Prepare samples for study
- Collect, record and analyse data ensuring all findings are compiled into accurate reports
- Collaborate with a variety of departments to ensure development of a cost-effective and efficient production process
- Provide suggestions and advise corrective procedures during incident investigations
- Act as primary point of contact for customers ensuring their needs are met
- Evaluate and select suppliers
- Ensure all cGMP requirements are met in terms of equipment use, data collection, training and process controls
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a mechanical and process role
- Lean/Six Sigma certified
- Proven track record of end to end Project Management
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Ability to make informed and logical decisions quickly and effectively
- Excellent IT skills, (MS Word, Excel and Projects)
- Previous experience with SAP is desirable but not essential
If this sounds like the role for you, call Rebecca on 021-4847137, TODAY or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.