Part Qualified Accountant | Energy Sector | South Dublin | 30K - 36K + Benefits
A leading Irish energy firm is on the lookout for a motivated assistant accountant to join their expanding function, the role offers fantastic exposure as the successful candidate will work closely with the head of finance. Full study support is offered alongside competitive benefits. This role is permanent and offers a clear path to progression.
Key Tasks include:
- Assist with preparation of quarterly monthly management accounts and other financial reports, including processing of month end journals for two companies.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of cashflows
- Processing of invoices
- Reconciliation of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Payment of suppliers in a timely manner
- Assist with external audits
- Assisting with company secretarial work.
- Preparing filing and Vat returns
- Maintaining the fixed assets register and reconciling on a monthly basis.
- Assisting with Monthly board packs and preparation.
- Part Qualified 2+ Years’ experience
- Third level Business/ Finance / Accounting degree
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ambitious person
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key for this role
To apply for this role in Dublin, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration.
For further details on this role in Dublin, contact in confidence Adam Zeroug in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4604 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Adam is a recruitment consultant who has utilized his previous experience in sales, customer service, HR and public speaking to become one of Ireland’s leading recruitment consultants. He’s confidence combined with his approachable demeanour make for an excellent consultant. Adam’s multinational experience, patience and unique take on communication has enabled him to become an expert on developing meaningful relationships.