Internal Sales - Hardware
Working with an international company based in Cork who are currently expanding and looking to recruit a quota-driven, high velocity Inside Sales representative in which you will be responsible for managing a geographic territory and bringing in new accounts.
• Consistently deliver aggressive Sales, support and service revenue targets
• Manage a geographical territory and grow new accounts in Europe
• Negotiate pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value
• Generate, develop, manage, and close a pipeline to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
• Track and measure daily sales goals and metrics
• Identify, qualify, overcome objections, and close prospects
• Make 30+ outbound sales calls daily, deliver presentations and demonstrations via Internet/phone to deliver on revenue accountability
• Speak to a high volume of potential customers to understand their goals, problems, and be able to determine a solution to exceed the customer’s needs.
• Collaborate with partners relevant to the account/territory
• Degree level education and 2+ years’ experience in direct and/or channel sales
• Thorough understanding of Information Technology, IT operations and Network Infrastructures
• Proven success in technology sales, particularly in information technology solutions
• Demonstrates leadership qualities, including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
• Effective negotiating skills including procurement, licensing and professional services contracts
• Salesforce (or other CRM systems) is a plus
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.