An international company is looking for a HR Generalist to join their team on a part time basis to look after over 50 of their staff based on commercial sites. This role is newly created and will be a standalone position.
- End-to-end recruitment process.
- Managing the starter and leaver process.
- Advising staff on policy queries and ER issues.
- Assisting with payroll.
- Providing coaching and mentoring support to site managers.
- Ensuring employees L&D needs are met.
- Managing grievance & disciplinary investigations as required.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a HR role with broad generalist experience.
- CIPD qualification.
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Irish employment law.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
If you wish to hear more on this role please feel free to email Stephany Dore at email@example.com or call on 01 4744651.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.