HR Generalist – South Dublin
International Engineering company in South Dublin seeking HR Generalist for a permanent role, joining a growing HR team.
The HR Generalist will report to the HR Manager and the role will cover all of the following;
- HR projects during a time of change.
- Managing Employee Relations issues through to resolution.
- Supporting employees on internal mobility and internal transfers.
- Working with L&D and Line Managers in carrying out the performance management processes.
- Providing HR reports to senior management and other parts of the business.
- Day to day HR Operations including administration and database maintenance including absences, annual leave, and maternity/paternity leave, onboarding, etc.
- Many more duties in support of the wider HR function.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Previous exposure to ER within an HR role.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Human Resources.
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Office suite.
- Previous experience working in a team environment.
Great opportunity for a junior HR professional to gain broad HR experience within a growing team.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources or Recruitment roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruiment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.