Group Financial Accountant | Manufacturing | Meath
A very successful manufacturing company based in Meath is currently recruiting for a group financial accountant on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA or ACCA accountant who is looking for a move into a fast growing organisation where they can gain industry experience working in all areas of the finance function. This role offers excellent long term progression prospects for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of management accounts, including the completion of all relevant statutory reporting and control requirements to agreed service levels.
This is a permanent position paying 60k – 65k + bonus & other excellent benefits. Interviews will take place next week.
The Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparation of monthly accounts and variance analysis.
• Management of cash flows and preparation of cash flow statements
• Control spending on capital expenditure projects and tracking to budget, and reporting of same.
• Preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations
• Wages and salaries processing
• Management and control of overheads and indirect costs
• Ensure all statutory returns filed in a timely manner e.g. P30, VAT, Intrastat etc
• Other misc. e.g. import/export licenses
• Ensure SOX compliance in the course of performing duties
• Assist in preparing business plans, budgets and forecasts
• Assist in preparing Board packs
• Assist in annual audit process
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with at least 2 years relevant experience.
• Previous experience in the preparation of consolidated accounts in a multicurrency environment.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org