Group Accountant | 60K
My client, a multinational pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin are recruiting for a Group Accountant. The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant and Big 4/ Top 10 trained.
- Monthly and annual accounts preparation for a number of entities worldwide.
- Financial analysis
- Tax planning and restructuring
- Future forecasting
- KPI reporting to senior stakeholders
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking
- Group reporting consolidation
- Support CFO and Divisional Controllers in effective management of business
- Planning, undertaking and reporting on periodic Internal Audit reviews
- Managing all balance sheet risks in conjunction with Group
- Ad hoc projects as they arise
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA is preferable (relevant industry PQE also a plus)
- Must be outgoing and have good interpersonal skills
- Individual should be self-starter and capable of working on their own initiative
To apply for Group Accountant, please click on the Apply Button below and submit your CV for consideration. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application.
A full and detailed job spec will be provided upon application.
For further details for this Group Accountant contact Graham Crone at Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4642 or email email@example.com