Our client based in Dublin city, a leader in asset management are seeking to hire a graduate who holds a 2:1 degree in a Finance, Business or Accounting specialism for a graduate fund accounting opportunity to start in May 2018. This role will suit a personable and engaging graduate who is interested in pursuing a career in accountancy on the funds side.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Timely completion of month-end process including NAV preparation
- Investor communications, monthly reporting capital account statements.
- Ensure timely completion of monthly reporting.
- Quarterly board reporting and quarterly, semi-annual and annual reporting and audit process
Update monthly monitoring sheet on a timely basis
- Daily bank reconciliations and cash management including funding and fx exposures
If interested in the above role, please email me Genevieve on email@example.com