My client a Cork based based pharmaceutical company require a General Accountant.
Key duties of the role include (but not limited to) :
- Develop and manage monthly trial balance package for small-medium-large size affiliates.
- Work with local affiliate finance organization to understand activities happening in affiliates.
- Prepare trial balance package and investigate trial balance account fluctuations.
- Present trial balance package and fluctuation analysis to financial director.
- Resolve issues identified and agreed upon during local reviews.
- Prepare and Review Account Reconciliations:
- Identify appropriate reconciliation methodology based on the type of account being reconciled
- Understands appropriate reconciliation supporting documentation
- Create/maintain account models (templates used to define reconciliation methodology and process steps)
- Able to work with others to gather appropriate reconciliation supporting documentation.
Degree qualified with...
- 3+ year of public accounting experience
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS technical accounting
- Experience in and deep understanding of judgmental transactions
- Ability to apply strong accounting theory in reviewing affiliate activities.
- Compliance with US GAAP/IFRS, SOX and other requirements.
- Knowledgeable of SAP and 2nd European language highly desired.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org