- Assist in the production of the monthly management accounts for a number of legal entities, produce the reconciliations and ensure all documentation and accounting is completed in line with corporate requirements and policies.
- Completion of a number of centralised financial processes and accounting operations for the EMEA region.
- Produce month end analytics and trend data to assist with the review & validation of financial results.
- Provide technical input to systems and business process projects as required.
- Assist in the completion of annual statutory accounts for a number of legal entities, provide inputs and information to the audit process and work with the auditors to complete the audit process and finalise the statutory accounts.
- Respond to and resolve queries on a timely basis from the Business and Finance colleagues as they arise.
- Work with the EMEA Financial Control team in Limerick to implement standardised process improvements identified in day to day activities.
Skills / Experience
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team in the region and as part of the broader EMEA Finance team
- Self-starter with an ability to self-motivate
- Ability to react and respond on a timely basis
- Strong planning & organisational skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to assess issues, identify solutions and problem solve
- Ability to adapt and react positively in a changing and dynamic work environment
- Flexible approach towards changing work methods, deadlines and variable workloads
- Part-qualified accountant with 3-4 years’ experience in a multi-currency financial services environment
- Experience of US GAAP or IFRS would be an advantage but is not essential
- Experienced background in a corporate financial control environment with a sound knowledge of accounting, reporting and financial control requirements as well as statutory and audit requirements
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)