Role: Financial Analyst
Industry: Medical Device
If you are keen to move into a complex, fast moving and constantly changing multinational manufacturing environment then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their Finance team on a permanent basis and be responsible for compliance in key areas.
- Responsible for Accounting Function in the Company thus ensuring all Balance Sheet accounts are correctly stated.
- Monthly Close & Forecast Involvement in all areas including Profit and Loss analysis, Sales and COGS variance analysis and monthly variance reports in all areas.
- Manage quarterly budgeting and forecasting process in all areas as well as tracking actual and forecasted spending in key areas e.g. Other Product costs, Purchase Price Variance, Material Usage variance.
- Complete Internal reporting requirements including completion of management accounts, cost of sales analysis and other areas as needed.
- Planning and organization of the external audit including preparation of financial statements for two legal entities based at the location
- Preparation of the corporation tax calculation and primary contact for liaising with the tax consultants and corporate tax to ensure the group derives maximum benefit from the Irish operations.
- Management of Euro cash pooling balance, including forecasting of company’s Euro requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Manage the Standard Cost Setting Process for the plant.
- Miscellaneous variance analysis as required
- Provide timely & accurate information financial support to local managers thus building strong relationships with management.
- Maintain high internal controls around delegation of authority (DOA), Segregation of Duties(SOD) and balance sheet reconciliations. Also, responsible for maintaining the internal Crospon DOA procedure.
- Act as Backup for Weekly and Monthly Payroll.
- Assist in meeting SOX compliance and Audit requirements
- Follow all environmental, health and safety rules and procedures and participate in safety and environmental activities in order to improve the workplace for all employees
- Part or fully-qualified accountant.
- Manufacturing experience desirable.
- Must be a team player, able to effectively interact with various levels and functions within the organisation.
- A quick learner.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) is a requirement.
- Oracle, JD Edwards and Syspro knowledge are desirable.
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
To apply for this position or for more information you can contact me in the strictest confidence: Ciara Mc Ginn, Recruitment Consultant – 091 455309- firstname.lastname@example.org