Sigmar Recruitment have a great new role available with a global brand for an experienced Enterprise Architect.
What you will do:
Primary responsibilities of this position are related to developing the target state architecture and roadmap of solutions used by Delphi.
Some of the specific responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural documents – Domain roadmaps, standards, reference architecture/implementation documents
- Assess vendor development/test strategies
- Stay abreast of how Application, Mobility and Digital Transformation technologies are currently impacting and driving competitors.
- Review and provide input to test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
- Assist in determining production direction and assist in root cause analysis of escalations of operational issues
- Solve complex problems with many variables.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the organization's technologies and architecture
- Communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
- Initiate and deliver technology evaluations and recommendations
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical solutions and their framework
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of IT industry best practices, technologies, architectures and emerging technologies.
- Review new and existing program/project architecture for compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans.
- Participates as the subject matter expert in the development of solutions in support of new business and tools expansion.
To apply for this role or for more information please contact Claire on email@example.com or call +35314744637