My Client are recruiting for an Enterprise Architect who will maintain the enterprise architecture model and ensure it meets current and future business needs. You will also provide data and application architecture as well as a technology infrastructure that enables senior IT management to make better technology decisions and to provide long-term cost-effective solutions.
- Develop and maintain an Enterprise Architecture (EA) that is aligned to the overall IMTD and business strategy in order to provide effective data and application architecture and technology infrastructure that supports the business. Development of technology strategy and roadmaps. Assessment of current infrastructure environment and identification of future technology needs. Development of solution options and business cases to support.
- Design and implement IMTD architectural practices (i.e. standards & guidelines) and processes (i.e. governance and controls), policies and procedure is in order to provide effective data and application architecture and technology infrastructure that supports the business.
- Keep up to date with developments in the IT industry and banking sector in order to ensure that the architectures are kept in line with industry standard.
- Provide relevant skills transfer, coaching and mentoring to team members to share expertise in your domain area and ensure that the necessary skills, competencies and knowledge are being developed and leveraged across the team as appropriate to ensure that the work is conducted in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain a high level of business engagement to inspire confidence in IT as a trusted business partner.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in architecture development and implementation.
- Experienced in at least one enterprise architecture framework methodology (e.g. TOGAF).
- Ideally should also have architecture experience in a similar business background (e.g. financial services, banking, etc.)
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture modelling and analysis processes and tools.
- Experience of technology infrastructure and operating within a diverse technology landscape
- Participate in the development of technology strategy and roadmaps.
- Experience in problem formulation, solution scoping, & realisation
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technologies including .Net and SQL Server database & analysis services.
- Knowledge of various real time and batch integration technologies and IT operations and security products.
- Experience with IT risk environment and process capability and maturity frameworks desirable
- Experience in working with in house development teams, third party suppliers and out sourced IT and technology service providers.
- Good verbal, interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to show initiative and work without supervision.
For more information or to chat more about this opportunity you can email me at email@example.com