A specialist company in South Dublin requires an experienced EMBEDDED C++ ENGINEER to enhance a small, skilled team to develop smart solutions.
You will possess a good C / C++ knowledge and proven background in development effective embedded solutions.
In return, your experience will add capability to drive further design and build smart solutions for the product portfolio from this Dublin location across the group.
Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- You will primarily be responsible for the design, coding, unit testing and documentation of new software components as well as enhancements to existing software components.
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software design and development.
- Proficient in C and C++ and ARM Cortex processors, and RTOS. The company currently uses STM32F100 and STM32L431 processors so experience with these (or similar) is preferred.
- Knowledge of fieldbus protocols such as LonWorks, Modbus, or BACnet is desirable, but not essential.
- System testing and debugging using JTAG.
- Good hardware knowledge; ability to read and interpret embedded schematics, understanding of I2C and SPI buses.
- Participate in design and code review process with R&D members.
- Collaborate with our service engineers and service personnel to debug and resolve software issues in the field.
- There may be occasional travel to customer site to attend technical meetings or dbug issues.
- Interface with design engineers to plan and develop new products.
Full product training will be given as required.
If you are confident of your technical skills, and seeking a position where you can have real influence in future technical direction, this is the position for you!
For more info and a confidential chat call Paul on 01 4744618 or apply online today