My client in Cork urgently require 2 EHS Specialists.
Key duties of this role include ( but not limited to ):
Analyzes and inspects work environments and procedures to ensure adherence to regulations.
- Regulations include :Health and Safety and the Environment.
- Maintain the company's Industrial Emissions licence and applicable corporate requirements.
- Designs programs to prevent disease or injury to workers and damage to the environment.
- Maintains the company’s accreditation to ISO 14001 and ISO 50001.
- Collaborates with management to institute controls and remedial measures for hazardous conditions.
- Conducts safety training and education programs and demonstrates the use of safety equipment.
- Coordinates "right-to-know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals and other substances.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
The suitable applicant will have at least 3 years experience with a manufacturing facility.
Expertise in dealing with Environmental regulations is essential.
A preference is given to those who have exposure s
The candidate should have a relevant H&S qualification at Degree level .
An excellent salary is on offer here.
To find out more please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com