Dutch order managment/ Customer Service Rep
Ensuring all orders are processed within the agreed timeframe, acting as a point of contact for all customers and supporting the resolution of any issues where the supply chain of an order is disrupted
• Manage manual orders received through phone, fax & email.
• Enter orders in SAP.
• Prioritise urgent orders.
• Manage and resolve any issues with orders
• Complete outbound calls to established customers in order to resolve open queries.
• Liaise with internal departments - Supply Chain, Accounts Receivable to ensure timely processing of orders and dispute resolution.
• Propose and implement standardisation for customer service processes.
• Support SAP
Graduate or 2 years relevant experience
Min 1 year of Customer Service/Order Management experience.
Fluency in Dutch and English is essential.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4315770 to discuss the role in further detail.