Our client a world leader in investment solutions is recruiting an experienced regulatory reporting analyst for their offices based in Dublin. Their core business activities are focused on the provision of Fund Accounting, Investment Operations, Treasury, Foreign exchange and Client Services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the implementation of new regulatory requirements and ensure the ongoing implementation of existing requirements, for connected businesses, including the ongoing monitoring of same;
- Provide ongoing regulatory advice on all aspects of these businesses, including: investment platforms; pricing and remuneration arrangements; and the design, implementation and approval of new investment and pension products;
- Work closely with these businesses in the drafting of materials for external publication and provide a comprehensive review and approval of all promotional materials;
- Work closely with senior managers or Head of Regulation & Compliance on significant business projects;
- Liaise with regulators to address regulatory queries and engage with them on regular inspection visits;
- Provide training to staff on compliance related topics;
- Carry out monitoring functions as required;
- Manage and support other team members.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Relevant 3rd level Degree or Masters in Business, Finance, Economics, Law or a related discipline;
- A relevant Compliance and/or Legal qualification;
- Substantial experience of compliance implementation, ideally in a complex business environment;
- Knowledge of MiFID and related ESMA requirements, the CPC and the IIA;
- Some knowledge of pensions and taxation legislation would be helpful;
- A strong working knowledge of investment products, channels to market, investment platforms and of property transactions;
- A confident approach and an ability to communicate with a range of people including regulators, legal advisors and senior management within the business;
- A team player that can react positively to very demanding challenges and tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy;
- A commitment to quality and attention to detail is extremely important in this role.
If interested in the role, please contact Genevieve Gomes on 014744683 or email email@example.com.