My client a leading construction consultancy require a Project Engineer.
Key duties of the role will include (but not limited to ) :
- Acting as a Technical Lead of product manufacturing & mentoring junior staff.
- A background in Civil Engineering & knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology
- Preparation of tenders & construction drawings & building & site surveying.
- Works closely with other leaders in facilitating product development.
- Structural engineering design of residential and commercial developments
- The production of drawings, reports, calculations and structural specifications.
- Applying principles, & procedures, to the design & production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of patents, patent application and protection desired.
- Exposure to some of the following is essential for the role :
- ISO standards, electronics, electro-mechanical design, drug delivery & sterilisation.
- Excellent verbal , and written communication skills ( may deal with physicians ).
- A Degree from a relevant 3rd level instituion is essential.
- This role may suit a skilled Civil Engineer interested in contracting.
- At least 3 years experience in Project/Civil's role within Pharma/Med Device.
For more information please E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org