An opportunity has become available for an experienced Financial Service Candidate to join one of Ireland's leading Financial Institutions!!
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the Chief Data Office Financials, by controling and governing both investments and operational budgets.
You will be responsible for the overall financial and resource management of the Chief Data Office.
- Provide focussed financial analysis on the Chief Data Office Investment Plan and Operational budget
- Support the quarterly forecase and budget drawdown of the investment plan
- Managing overall plan on manpower and operational expense
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Review and report monthly actuals against approved budget, highlighting any gaps or issues to management
- 2 - 3 years' experience in managing finance for business units or large scale programmes
- Strong understanding of accountancy rulesets such as capitalisation and depreciation
- Experience in managing Vendor/Supplier relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you're interested in this role and would like more information I'd love to hear from you! Please give me a call on 01-4744606 or send an updated CV (in Word Format) to email@example.com
Noirin is a Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com