My client a niche manufacturer in the Cork require an Electrical Engineer.
This person will provide Electrical installations in Operations and Maintenance.
Key duties will include (but not limited to ) :
- Electrical & process control problem solving.
- Electrical system optimisation and redesign
- Exposure and knowledge of PLC systems
- Participating in the implementation of electrical & automation projects
- Knowledge of electrical equipment, utilising the CMMS platform.
- Provides guidance and direction to Automation & Electrical Technicians.
This role also involves:
- Working within a fast paced environment.
- Fault finding and diagnostics on a variety of machinery.
- General maintenance-PM'S, running repairs etc
- Working as part of a team in order to improve the efficiencies of clients.
- Working to tight deadlines and working under pressure when needed.
- Project work and installations as required
The ideal candidate:
- Will be a trades qualified Electrician (essential)
- Will have previous Maintenance technician experience
- Will have worked in a production environment
- Qualification/Trades in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 6 months experience in manufacturing / heavy industry.
- Track record of Continious Improvement and CMMS databases.
- Flexibility to work away from home essential.
- PLC and/or HMI experience an advantahge.
For more information please contact Colin firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidiate.