- Perform complex wet chemistry and chromatographic testing of samples, materials for existing products or for NPI projects with trending data in a timely and efficient manner to support regulatory functions
- Carry out analytical wet chemistry and Chromatographic method development, validation, transfers and verification while also making sure all work is compliant with QMS and H&S regulations for the site.
- Fill out relevant quality documentation to reflect best practice onsite and meet relevant regulations.
- Be ready to take on a senior role in large projects, driving excellent quality standards, manging milestone completion and being able to communicate to entire team while dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule Experiments in the lab, maintaining equipment and providing guidance for junior members of staff while aiming to continuously improve processes that are undertaken by the R&D analytical team.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related degree with 4-6 years pharmaceutical experience in a highly regulated laboratory environment.
- Must have HPLC and Wet Chemistry experience while also having good analytical operating systems knowledge within a high regulated laboratory.
- Basic Knowledge in regulatory requirements
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent