This multi-partner firm with a strong market reputation offer services across tax, advisory, acquisitions, financial planning and property investment. With most of the senior and middle level team stem from Big 4 practice, this business services clients both domestically and internationally. The business are moving through some exciting expansion at present and require a qualified accountant to take on their own portfolio.
The company are hoping to recruit and experienced qualified accountant. Directing all aspects of accounting and tax services delivered, managing some of the workflow for staff, ensuring deadlines are met while assisting the senior team identifying potential business development opportunities and budget preparations. The practice are keen to hire an individual who is motivated to progress through the business while acting as first point of contact for some of their biggest clients.
- Annual Accounts preparation for wide range of clients
- Leading and directing a team, while reporting directly to the Partners.
- Preparation & Submission of Company Abridged Accounts to CRO
- Preparation & Submission of Income Tax, Corporation Tax & VAT returns
- Ensure compliance with all accounting and fiscal technical reporting requirements
- Experience with managing client portfolio and staff
- Develop strong client relationships within your portfolio
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified.
- 1-3+ years' relevant Accounts preparation experience
- Ability to multi-task and deliver working with a varied client portfolio as part of a team
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Salary is negotiable depending on relevant experience and potential.
To be considered for this position, please apply online attaching your resume or contact Joe Dunne at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744 659 for a confidential discussion.
Sigmar Recruitment are market leaders in Accounting and Finance recruitment services. We are dedicated to placing professionals within Public Practice from the Big 4 to your local boutique firms