2 x Senior Financial Accountant | Investment Advisor | 70k
My client, a hugely successful international investment advisor is seeking to hire a senior financial accountant on a permanent basis.
This position will have a specific focus on the preparation of both management and statutory accounts and support functions for the European Statutory Accounting team.
Salary on this role ranges from 65k – 70k + Excellent Benefits. The role will be an initial 18-month contract with the view to permanency.
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and year end statutory accounts for multiple investments.
• Monthly cash reconciliation process.
• Calculate and record gain/loss on sale of assets.
• Coordinate cash activity within investment structure.
• Preparation of audit files and deal with audit queries.
• Assisted with coordination of audit process.
• Preparation and review of financial statements.
• Provide support to Team members and Managers.
• Recognized accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA).
• 3 – 5 years accounting experience.
• Experience working with Oracle an advantage.
• Experience with GAAP in other jurisdictions an advantage.
If you are interested in this role and would like to hear more, contact in confidence Gerald Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 () and send an updated version of your cv today to firstname.lastname@example.org.