26 days ago
About your new employer
An Established Company that designs and manufactures a full range of precision air conditioning equipment for a variety of markets are looking for Warehouse Supervisor to join their cork operations in their Carrigaline/Ringaskiddy area.
You will be responsible for taking the lead role in the Supervision of the full Warehousing functions
About your new job
- Take an active role in training all direct reports to the highest standard
- Maintain up to date training records for all direct reports
- Lead the warehouse team to ensure all team members reach their full potential
- Ensure all equipment under the responsibility of warehousing personnel is maintained correctly by performing daily checks & maintaining the appropriate logs
- Driving a cycle counting programme to a min accuracy of 98% by line item & ensuring that discrepancies are reconciled, communicated & process improvements identified & implemented.
- Making sure all deliveries are tracked, fully checked off & received in without exception
- Ensure timely & accurate receipt of goods
- Perform visual inspection on all deliveries & report any findings that do not meet standard
- Ensure any rejected deliveries are communicated to all relevant parties & isolated from use.
- Expedite any late deliveries to production
- Manage Kan-Ban items
- Ensure production orders are kitted as per production requirement
- Ensure any late deliveries are expedited to the floor and accurately accounted for 100% transactional accuracy
- Ensure that all outbound shipments & any required information are prepared in a timely manner in coordination with the logistics officer
What skill/experience you need
- Experience of working in a fast paced stores
- You must be innovative, a good leader and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience & knowledge of inventory control/management systems
- Excellent organisational skills
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role (Mon-Friday).
- Salary DOB.
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.