Dublin City Centre
14 days ago
About Your New Employer
My client is a leading global supplier of equipment and chemicals. This company is only 30 years old, and already has a significant foothold in the industry. The company boasts an impressive amount of products; they currently develop 10,000+ products, and these products are sold to over 170 countries worldwide.
About Your New Job
- You must stock and restock goods into specific locations either in storage areas or directly to the labs, examples of this include refrigerated items, and reporting products with expiration dates.
- You must monitor the stock regularly. This means doing weekly stock counts on specific areas, and full stock counts every month to maintain knowledge of all key areas.
- You must take on any other responsibilities associated with the VMI function, and participate in team projects set by the senior management team.
- You must identify and implement cost saving projects for customers.
- You must also complete any other tasks set by the commercial director.
What Skills You Need
- You must have experience from working in a laboratory distribution business and an understanding of stock management and potential issues with stock management.
- ECDL or equivalent experience, minimum to intermediate knowledge of excel.
- You must have a full clean driver's license.
- A HazChem license would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
What’s on Offer
- Meaningful career progression
- Excellent working-life balance
- Pension scheme
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Dominic King on +353 91 455309 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere