27 days ago
About your new employer
Currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operator/Forklift Driver to join their Stores team.
This is a full time role reporting to the Stores Lead Supervisor and all training will be provided.
About your new job
- Staging of customer orders as per agreed shipping schedules.
- Daily cleaning and maintaining routine of the warehouse and despatch area following all hygiene procedures on site.
- Locating and transporting of bulk product and finished product to and from the packing lines.
- Loading and unloading of Articulated and Rigid Trucks.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers, assisting with issues and queries.
What skill/experience you need
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills.
- Enthusiastic with ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good Computer Skills
- Forklift licence .
- You must be innovative, a good leader and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer
- Full time Perm role (Mon-Friday)
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.