North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€25,000 - 28,000
17 days ago
About Your New Employer
- One of Ireland's major providers of surgical and medical supplies.
- Operations spanning many service sectors with many opportunities available.
About Your New Job
- As a Warehouse Operative, you are responsible for keeping inventory in good condition, ensuring that stock levels are adequate, and communicating stock requirements to the buyer.
- Ensuring that stock data in the system is updated and adjusted.
- When necessary, the implementation of a new stock system.
Skills You'll Need
- As a Warehouse Operative, you must have a minimum of 2 years warehouse experience.
- A licence for a forklift.
- Strong career potential.
- A fantastic chance to join a market leader.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this Warehouse Operative job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or call me, Nicole Cullen on + 353 1 474 4622.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.