North Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€28,000 - 30,000
18 days ago
About Your New Employer
- One of Ireland’s leading distributors of specialist surgical and medical products to public and private hospitals, nursing homes and primary care centres.
- Irish Owned family company.
- A well established company with long term growth plans.
About Your New Job
- As a Warehouse Operative, you will pick, pack and dispatch products.
- Receive materials and update the inventory management system, store and allocate received materials as per company procedures ensuring stock rotation by expiry dates.
- Packaging products according to company instructions.
- Ensure that all materials are transported to their destination efficiently, safely and accurately
- Ensure that all stock handled is stored correctly, safely and accurately within the warehouse facility and carry out stock-taking activities.
- Build strong relationship with our logistic partners, to meet on time delivery performance, ensuring all transportation meets quality requirements
- Process all goods in documents on the day of receipt and file the documents for easy recovery
- General housekeeping duties of stores facilities.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in an efficient and safe manner. (Storage of materials, manual handling, consideration of others).
- Ensure stock is correctly inputted into the inventory management system
What Skills You Need
- For this Warehouse Operative job, you will need a strong work ethic and attitude, with previous experience in a busy environment.
- You will also need a full drivers license.
- Previous warehousing experience would be advantageous
What’s on Offer
- Great room to grow and make a career for yourself in this company, there is a great career path to move up through the organisation.
- Good salary and benefits.
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Warehouse Operative job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or email your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.