+353 91 455 306
Negotiable per hour
21 days ago
About Your New Employer
- This job opportunity is with an Irish owned company with 350 employees across Galway, Kildare, Dublin and Cork. The majority of employees are in Galway.
- Over 85,000 products are sold by this retailer and it will help if applicants have a genuine interest in; trade, agri or construction products and equipment etc
- This company has a friendly culture where employees strive to be helpful and accommodating, everyone looks out for each other and you don't feel like you are just a number.
- This company are located on the east side of Galway City and is very close to the bus routes.
The company are looking to hire someone who is able to work as part of a team and collaborate with other departments. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is able to collaborate with other departments but who is also able to take their own initiative. The company are looking to hire someone who is willing to learn and develop on the job. The company operate a shadowing/buddy system to promote a culture of learning and development.
About Your New Job
As a Warehouse Operative you will…
- Ensure that all orders are picked accurately, in line with company SOP’s
- Work off a consolidated picking manifest
- Work deadlines, ensuring all orders are dispatched on schedule
- Read carefully through the picking list, identifying the product and quantity against the relevant sales order
- Methodically pack each order in line with company standards
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping while operating a strict clean as you go policy
- Support colleagues and maintain a positive working environment
What Skills You Need
- 1 year’s order picking and warehouse experience is essential
- Previous experience using SAP or a similar system is desirable
- Ability to use own initiative with strong accuracy and attention to detail
What’s on Offer
- Hourly Rate of 12-13 euro (dependent on experience)
- Mon-Fri 9.30am-6pm
- Healthcare + Pension (after probation)
- Free On-Site Parking
- Sports and Social Club
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Lauryn Flanagan on +353 91 455306
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.