22 days ago
About Your New Employer
- Well Established company who have been around 30 year and are an industry leader in their area of thermoplastics.
- UKs leading Supplier of plastic pipes.
About Your New Job
- Receive materials and update the inventory management system, store and allocate received materials as per company procedures ensuring stock rotation by expiry dates.
- Undertake regular cycle stock counts
- Picking, Packing and despatching of customer orders
- Assisting on the trade counter, including card handling credit card transactions
- Transport and delivery of goods to local customers
- General housekeeping duties of stores facilities.
- To ensure that all duties are carried out in an efficient and safe manner. (Storage of materials, manual handling, consideration of others). Adhere to all health and safety rules and regulations
What Skills You Need
- 2 + years of warehouse experience
- Ability to lift heavy Objects
What’s on Offer
- Working hours 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. No weekend work required.
- Great salary and package
- Great Salary Package
- Birthday off
- If you’re interested in hearing more about this Warehouse Op job, apply through the “Apply Now” button or email your CV to Ryant@sigmar.ie
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.