13 days ago
About Your New Employer:
This company, based in Galway, is currently expanding their site. The expansion is due to new product development and new projects with key customers being signed. Responsible for developing state-of-the-art vision systems for the automotive industry, this company is one-of-a-kind in terms of innovation, technology and development.
About Your New Job:
- You will manage and lead the warehouse teams covering all logistics areas including raw materials, finished goods, storage locations and external 3rd party logistics support.
- You will be responsible for making sure that Quality, Cost, Delivery, Involvement and Safety standards are properly implemented.
- You will manage and partake in Continuous Improvements projects focused on improving key processes and procedures in the Warehouse.
- Improve team performance through daily on-the-job training, supervision and coaching.
Your Skills and Background:
- Qualification in Supply Chain/Warehouse management/inventory control.
- Knowledge of ERP systems & APICS Certification an advantage
- 3 Years in Supply Chain Management or similar.
- High level of analytical ability/use & application of QRQC methodology
- Ability to work under pressured environment, good communication skills and “Genba” attitude.
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Emma Ward on +353 91 455307. If the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch. We also have multiple Temp, FTC and Contract jobs available.