Dublin City Centre
€40,000 - 47,000
17 days ago
About Your New Employer
Our client is the third largest reinsurance group in the world offering high quality bespoke solutions to clients across the globe. Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary and writes life, annuity, longevity & health reinsurance business as well as property & casualty (P&C) reinsurance business. They take a long-term view on development, placing emphasis on challenging their people to realise their ambitions within an open and respectful environment. They have a strong track record of providing career progression opportunities, both locally and internationally.
About Your New Job
- As the Underwriting Actuary you will use licensed and propriety natural hazards simulation models to analyse natural hazard catastrophes.
- Ensure adherence to underwriting processes and underwriting guidelines.
- Responsible for general underwriting responsibilities and ongoing negotiations.
What Skills You Need
- Experience within a financial services company is an advantage
- Sound understanding of (re) insurance
- Strong numerical background
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Extremely flexible working arrangements
- Career progression
- Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Seán O’Brien on 01-4744628.
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere