Turkish HR CS.
€35,000 - 40,000
20 days ago
HR, Turkish - Cork
About Your New Employer:
A multinational tech company are looking for a Turkish speaking HR Admin professional to join their team. This is a full time; temporary role consisting of a 12 -month contract and requires an immediate start. Turkish/English speaker who will support employees in the Turkish/EMEA market
What is the job?
You will be responsible for:
- Serve as a primary point of contact for all employee and manager enquiries regarding benefits, employee data, HR systems and pay for countries across the EMEA region.
- Comfortable to support queries on the phone or via our case management system
- Positive, emphatic approach to supporting employees
- Supporting queries across countries in EMEA including Turkiye
- Respond to employee inquiries through phone or email by accessing a variety of tools and knowledge bases.
- Administer HR-related processes for internal customers, including data entry
- Develop strong internal relationships across Human Resources and with internal process partners to better understand these functions.
- Record all enquiries and resolutions in a customer relationship management system
What does the job need?
- Fluency in English and Turkish is required
- Working in a call centre, HR Shared Service Centre environment advantageous
- HR qualification desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- HR systems Experience desireable but not essential (Workday, Service Now, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc.).
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive salary at €35k - 40k DOE
Looking for more info? Call Marie in Sigmar on 021 4847133
Ready to apply? Hit the reply now button and send me a CV or send it to email@example.com directly
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.