Dublin City Centre, Republic of Ireland
€40,000 - 45,000
5 days ago
About Your New Employer:
Our client, who are a prominent international organisation known for its excellence in aeronautics, space, and related services are looking for a Treasury Officer for their Dublin City Centre office on a hybrid role.
About Your New Job:
- Collaborate with management to prepare weekly cash forecast reports and daily forecasts.
- Ensure compliance by managing multi-currency electronic payments in Cash Solutions.
- Monitor and track all payments, verifying their execution by the bank.
- Calculate and reconcile monthly inter-company interest with company in-house bank and external banks.
- Oversee various credit card activities entities, including card management, payments, and credit limits.
- Coordinate with other departments to maintain up-to-date accounting records.
- Update vendor master data bank details in SAP.
- Manage the downloading of MT940 and perform bank reconciliations using the Treasury Management tool.
- Review and update all bank mandates within the Electronic Bank Account Management (EBAM) tool.
- Allocate all treasury transactions in SAP P11.
- Upload daily foreign exchange and interest rates to treasury and contract systems.
- Handle cash allocation for loan repayments into the Lease Management tool.
- Assist in evaluating, developing, upgrading, and implementing new systems and workflow processes.
Who you are:
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Treasury.
- Strong financial acumen and familiarity with treasury processes.
- Proficiency in SAP and treasury management tools.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and process improvement.
- An aptitude for evaluating and implementing IT systems and workflows.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Karl O’Connell on 01-4744633 or e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or if the job is not quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We will help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We will provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities, please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.