Treasury Fund Accountant
Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - 65,000
16 days ago
Treasury Fund Accountant €55k to €65k+Benefits
Hybrid Working Model with 2 days in the office or more if it suits.
Our client is a leading European Bank that has a great working environment that offers very good prospects in your career.
- The Hedge Accounting Team focuses on derivatives valuations, hedge accounting and regulatory and compliance developments related to derivatives and hedge accounting.
- Manage and maintain the hedge accounting model on a monthly basis, providing reporting on hedge effectiveness.
- Ensure Hedge accounting documentation and procedures are in compliance with IFRS 9 for statutory reporting purposes
- Other project work related to derivatives and valuations (derivative compressions, comparative exercises, etc.)
- Fund accountant with some Treasury knowledge would be the ideal experience
- Background in financial services is desirable but not essential
- Treasury / Financial Products / Financial Services understanding knowledge and experience
- Valuation of Derivatives a distinct advantage
- Enthusiastic and strong work ethic who can work in a professional team
What’s on Offer
- Along with the salary there is and excellent benefits package that includes Health Insurance, Bonus and Travel to work schemes.
- Great potential for future development.
Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now" button or call me, Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail me on email@example.com
Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch
Why Apply Through Sigmar?
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills and tidy up your CV
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search
Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere