28 days ago
About your new employer
Senior Logistics Administrator to join there Cork Team.
About your new job
- Dealing with and working with suppliers.
- Dealing with clearance agents
- Handling imports licences.
- Dealing with customers.
- Invoicing Duties.
- Routing duties for a busy transportation department
- Debrief & communicate with drivers regarding collections & deliveries
- Management of dates for collections & deliveries
- Ensuring collections & deliveries are completed in the most efficient way possible
- Advise depots on any issues surrounding deliveries
- Reprint incorrect export labels and replace with correct labels
What skill/experience you need
- 2 years’ experience within logistics/transportation.
- Excel & numerical skills.
- Very strong excel is essential
What’s on offer
- Full time perm
- Salary DOB
- Apply now by clicking “Apply Now” or contact me at 021 484 7139.
- Or if the job isn’t quite right but you are looking for something similar, please get in touch.
Why apply through Sigmar
- We’ll help manage your job hunt, strengthen your interview skills, and tidy up your CV.
- We’ll provide you with an overview of the jobs market within your industry and help you tailor your jobs search.
- Gain access to exclusive roles that are not advertised elsewhere.